Sunday 23 June 2013

Desire for Bangs this summer

For some reason, my brain just will NOT quit with the desire to get a full fringe this summer. Having seen this on so many celebrities such as Lea Michelle, Rihanna, Beyonce & The Kardashian sisters Kourtney & Kim.
I still cannot kick the habit of wanting one so bad. Yet I still darent take the plunge & take a trip to the hair dressers?!?
Usually if I cannot stop thinking about something, it bugs the life out of me until I finally say to myself that enough is enough & I give in to my desire.
I am so particular about my hair after years of supporting the posh bob. Its taken me 2 years to get it at mid length, although I have the undying dream of long kardashian locks I am not much closer to that either.
I usually go through phases where I want to change everything & this is definitely one of those phases. Having just slapped on the ombre kit & created a summer dip dye look, you'd think I'd be satisfied.
C'mon be honest when are we EVER satisfied, as a species us ladies are NEVER happy image wise.
(I blame the media..dont you?)

So after months of buggin my friends with the endless questions of should I? shouldn't I?
&
my mums definitely worn out with the idea, she no longer cares..
So iv resorted to asking you lovely lot. After all you love eat, live & breathe beauty, fashion & hair
like me!
My lovely friend I quote said
"What do you want bangs for it's not 2008!?"

My little confession is I have had bangs before.
But when I had them last time although I loved them, I was told they made me look younger & didn't suit me as much as having a middle parting did.
(But everyones got a middle parting these days..)


Heres the picture of me with the bangs in full swing!
I am wearing extensions here, this was throughout the stage of growing out the lovely bob. I have also lost a lot of weight & I have a much slimmer face now & I am dying to give this look another go..
Here is a close up!
....

What do you reckon?

Should I bring back the Bangs?

Should I keep the on trend middle parting?

Is change good?

No comments:

Post a Comment